Holiday Trash Collection
- Labor Day – Monday, September 5, 2022 – Garbage will be picked up on Tuesday September 6
- Yom Kippur – Wednesday, October 5, 2022 – Recycling will be picked up
- Columbus Day – Monday, October 10, 2022 – Garbage will be picked up
- Thanksgiving – Thursday, November 24, 2022 – Garbage only will be picked up on Friday, November 25. Bilk will be picked up the following Thursday.
- Christmas – Monday, December 26, 2022 – Garbage will be picked up on Tuesday, December 27
- New Years – Monday, January 2, 2023 – Garbage will be picked up on Tuesday, January 3
- Martin Luther King – Monday, January 16, 2023 – Garbage will be picked up
- President’s Day – Monday, February 20, 2023 – Garbage will be picked up
Trash Pick Up 2 days a week – Monday & Thursday (Saturday pick up – last day September 24)
Bulk Pick Up & Heavy Metal
Year round – Thursday Only
It is not necessary to call in your bulk items – there is a six (6) item limit per bulk day. Bulk items include: stoves, refrigerators (please remove doors), mattresses, etc.
CONSTRUCTION DEBRIS IS NOT PART OF OUR BULK PICK UP. YOU MUST MAKE YOUR OWN ARRANGEMENTS FOR DISPOSAL
Year round – Wednesday Only
Newspaper, cereal boxes, cardboard, metal cans (aluminum), plastics @1-#7 rinsed clean. NOTE: glass bottles & jars are considered trash.
Newspapers are to be placed in your recycling container. Cardboard boxes are to be collapsed and tied. Recycling must not be mixed in with regular garbage
ALL GARBAGE MUST BE PLACED IN PLASTIC BAGS AND PUT IN GARBAGE CONTAINERS-NOT IN PLASTIC BAGS LEFT AT CURB TO PREVENT A SUMMONS FROM BEING ISSUED.
RECYCLING, GARBAGE CONTAINERS: SHALL BE PUT ON FOR COLLECTION NOT BEFORE
6:00 PM OF THE NIGHT BEFORE THE COLLECTION DAY OR AFTER 7:00 AM THE DAY OF COLLECTION, LEAVE RECYCLING AT THE CURB EITHER IN A BLUE BIN OR A CLEAR PLASTIC BAG – RECYCLING MUST NOT BE MIXED WITH REGULAR GARBAGE